<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

Gladiius a woman with principles who doesn't care what others think or how would they react .. no matter what criticism she might get , she always passes by with pride because she is different ..

Follow me in Twitter

tagboard
quit being so demure


links
my darlings

ĄηğэĻĭšTїÇ
AD_Queen

archives
my memories

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Sunday, August 9, 2009
12:06 AM
Tough Times

I never experienced extremely tough times like these days and what makes me strong and able to carry on is my strong bond with Allah. Your surroundings envy you for many things and no one knows how miserable you are. You start your destination and face many obstacles where you feel that reaching your goal seems impossible. People cruelness and annoyance gives you a complete picture about their intention as if they don't want you to reach your destination and fulfill your dreams. No matter how you explain and pour out your feelings of the strong demand to finish what you've been struggling for the past years, they never appreciate your effort. They keep raising issues and obsessing you with troubles leaving no space in your brain to focus and achieve your main goal which is finishing your thesis. You have heart-to-heart talk and clarify your short duration till you reach deadline, your tiredness of your pregnancy and your workload wishing to gain their sympathy. But unfortunately all what you get is a blazing row and more struggle. "Words Can Hurt More Than Sticks And Stones" and I cannot agree more. The words just hurt physically as if there is something wrong with your bone.

One of the wisdom people said once "Always make your words short and if you can make it like a signature do it". So you should never criticize others and lower their morale by their vicious words. I heard many words that feel like stabbing a knife in my chest but I strongly try to wear my happy face mask and motivate myself because I don't have much time.

When you almost there, you should never let anything stop you. No matter how cruel you surroundings can be and disrespectful, keep it all behind and carry on. Smiles and the world smiles with u ? cry and you cry alone. Wish me all the best.

Have an amazing day
Gladius

Gladiius @ 12:06 AM
0 Comments | Post a Comment