<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

Gladiius a woman with principles who doesn't care what others think or how would they react .. no matter what criticism she might get , she always passes by with pride because she is different ..

Follow me in Twitter

tagboard
quit being so demure


links
my darlings

ĄηğэĻĭšTїÇ
AD_Queen

archives
my memories

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Thursday, August 13, 2009
5:39 AM
Unbelievable Rudeness

Today is like yesterday and yesterday is like the day before yesterday and the patience cycle goes on. I wonder how people can be extremely noisy to that annoying extent by never zipping their mouth for at least 10 minutes. That's a lame behavior I swear. When you come in the early morning that means you just woke up which means you need some relieving quite environment to gain some strength to fuel your day with some achievements. But when you come and some colleagues never shut their mouth, it makes you feel totally mad and unable to control your anger. You initiate a long conversation inside you complaining about how uncomfortable you feel and how you wish if you can slap them in the face so hardly to make them forget their forename. God I just need to sip my coffee in peace.

Anyways, it's gona be weekend after few hours so I have to chill :)

Have a nice weekend,

Gladius

Gladiius @ 5:39 AM
2 Comments | Post a Comment