<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

Gladiius a woman with principles who doesn't care what others think or how would they react .. no matter what criticism she might get , she always passes by with pride because she is different ..

Follow me in Twitter

tagboard
quit being so demure


links
my darlings

ĄηğэĻĭšTїÇ
AD_Queen

archives
my memories

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
11:37 PM
Who in the world you will turn out to be :)

gd morning,

"Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be-- Carrie Fisher". Sometimes I look at my growing tummy and think what are you doing inside, are you playing football and increasing my heart beats, revising my master readings, watching TV or maybe eating chocolate :P mashalla you are growing fast and not allowing mummy to wear her old outfits, I can barely fit in. I am becoming too much sensitive and cannot stand any criticism. I can't stoop down to pick anything if it fell out of my bag and if it did I need someone to return me back to my previous posture.

I'll forgive you now because you are so tiny, so I'll do the breathing for you, eating, sleeping and everything but when you come out I'll pinch you for making me suffer this much :P now my baby in week 21, and he is having a waxy film, called the vernix caseosa, that being produced by his oil glands and covers his skin to keep him supple in the amniotic fluid. His buds for permanent teeth are beginning to form as well. Sweetie I gave you some information about your state, now you can go and play with Modhesh :P

"A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die". So no matter how much tiredness and pain I go through, I love you so much and wish to see you healthy and gorgeous like mummy :P

have a good day
Gladius

Gladiius @ 11:37 PM
0 Comments | Post a Comment