<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

Gladiius a woman with principles who doesn't care what others think or how would they react .. no matter what criticism she might get , she always passes by with pride because she is different ..

Follow me in Twitter

tagboard
quit being so demure


links
my darlings

ĄηğэĻĭšTїÇ
AD_Queen

archives
my memories

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Friday, September 18, 2009
5:32 AM
Love and Divorce

My days become so dull and I am unable to be the usual social being creature anymore. I reached a level where I cannot feel that my beloved has any space in my heart. I wonder if that is caused by the fluctuated pregnancy hormones. :P

Anyhow, let's discuss the main and sub topics I want to share with you today. What's love? Love is about providing tender loving care, cooperation and respect. If you don't find any one of them, your relation can never last. If you are in your worst condition and your partner never cared for once or showed any respect, how the love would continues. Do you think they deserve you at your best? If you gave your partner all the chances and you let it goes and he/she is back to the old obnoxious treatment, do you think you can be an ideal person for them. If they let you shed your tears day after day for their disrespect and selfishness, can you carry on and pretend that nothing happened.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I was thinking today, careless people who let you down all the time and treat you badly, don't really deserve your sacrifice and care. Every person has his/her own goals in life and patience can runs out in a day and what become broken remains unfixable. You cannot sacrifice your goals and ambitions for people who don't worth it. Why would I live in a hell to please people who never meant anything for me in a day and never had a love story with them?

Then I thought about love or traditional marriage which one do you think is more successful. My dad told me once "Marriage is like a box of chocolate, you cannot guarantee which chocolate you'll like" and I cannot agree more. More often I think that the society we are living in Dubai always blame a woman if she had the decision of getting divorced no matter who miserable or pained she feels in her relationship. Sometimes women reach a dead end with their hubbies where they can't stand being with them a single moment but again she should be patient and let it goes.

Islam point of view is "It is better for a woman to be patient and put up with her husband, especially if they have children. No household is free from arguments. But if her husband is mistreating her very badly and she cannot bear it, then she may get divorced".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Shar'I opinion on this matter is that "the husband must respect his wife and pay attention to her needs so that she will respect him and pay attention to his" and "If she works outside the house, it is praiseworthy for the husband to hire house help to relieve her from too heavy a burden. The wife's duties do not require her to feed her child, nor even to nurse it, nor to clean nor cook. It is the husband's duty to provide a nursemaid, food for older children, and servants to clean and cook. However, if the wife does those things out of mercy and love, it is a gift to the husband on her part". According to the wife?s responsibilities, it's not required as stated to treat wives as servants because it's not of her duty.

At the end "It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages".

Have a gd day :)

Gladiius @ 5:32 AM
3 Comments | Post a Comment