<body>
name
an ordinary miracle

Gladiius a woman with principles who doesn't care what others think or how would they react .. no matter what criticism she might get , she always passes by with pride because she is different ..

Follow me in Twitter

tagboard
quit being so demure


links
my darlings

ĄηğэĻĭšTїÇ
AD_Queen

archives
my memories

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009

credits
i'd like to thank

Design: parading sentiments .
Resources: headlock.ws 3zehn.org

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
2:07 AM
A writer - Congratulations :)

Obviously, being a professional and creative writer is a natural talent that is not within everyone's power. The writer can be a master at plays on words that touch the reader's heart and change the readers' state of mind. When writers encounters people who have hit their bottom, their words can convince them that it's still worth moving on to reach the happiness world where everything is nice and colorful. I really value writers who spend an effort choosing the meaningful words and raising certain issues that interest million of readers. A piece of writing that can change a person's life and lead them to the right path.

The reason why I am writing today is to express my deep happiness and real thrill of being my best friend chosen among many to participate with a team and start posting her articles. The moment she informed me about it, I knew deep down that it was a dream that finally becomes true. I really wish you all the best and wish you ongoing successfulness. :)

All the best

Gladiius @ 2:07 AM
4 Comments | Post a Comment